Business Ethics Policy
As Elen Enerji Elektronik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş, our priority values are integrity and honesty in all business processes and customer relations. Our relations with the employees and business partners have founded on integrity and honesty.
Our policy includes our company's confidential and proprietary information, information that may create disadvantage in terms of competition, trade secrets, financial information, employee' s personal information, information of customers, employees and information of other individuals and organizations and information under "Confidentiality Agreement" concluded with third parties. Employees of Company avoids to use for obtaining personal benefit the strength and name of the company, by avoiding conflicts of interest.
Our responsibilities listed in the name of Elen are presented in the following main headings.:
- Legal Responsibilities
- Our Responsibilities to Clients
- Our Responsibilities to Employees
- Our Responsibilities to Partners
- Our Responsibilities to Suppliers / Business Partners
- Our Responsibilities to Competitors
- Our Responsibilities to Society and Humanity
- Our Responsibilities on behalf of "Elen"
Policies Promoting Rules of Business Ethics:
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Giving and Accepting Gifts Policy
- Confidential Information Protection Policy
- Creating and Sustaining Fair Work Environment Policy
- Administrator Responsibilities : Administrators have also additional responsibilities beyond the responsibilities defined for the employees within the framework of the company's business ethics.
- Employee Responsibilities: Ethical rules of the company's employees have determined in detail. Compliance with these rules is the primary responsibility of all employees.
- Other Responsibilities
- Senior management,
- Human Resources,
- Ethics Compliance Officers.
Resolution for incompatibilities of Business Ethics Rules :
Those who violate Rules of Business Ethics, or company policies and procedures will be subject to various disciplinary sanctions, if necessary, which may include termination of employment.
A. Ethics Committee: Ethics Committee is responsible for investigating and resolving complaints and notifications regarding a violation of ethical rules under the rules of the company's business ethics.
Operates under control of the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Ethics Committee Working Principles: Ethics Committee executes the studies within the framework of the current principles.
These principles have been stated in detail under the Business Ethics of elen Enerji Elektronik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.